Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Let me show you what love can do."
Woke up early in the morning reluctantly, giving myself a few more 'offers' and 'discounts' until I realised it was far too over. Met the girls after my breakfast and headed to Kovan to cut my hair. I bet I was the first customer for the day and the hairdresser took his own sweet time, carefully cutting it without hurting my head's skin like before. Afterall, waking up early wasn't such a bad idea right? After that, went to the Airport to study and ate our lunch at macs.
Ok, I now declare I'm offically broke though I still got $30bucks with me but it's not enough for me to spend. Oh yes, we decided not to catch 'Shrek3' last minute(Reason stated above.) and we were extremely poor that we had to go back home for dinner seperately for the first time. See how bad the condition is? Easy, donate some money to my charity funds. It will be greatly appreciated, especially you fucking rich people out there.

Oh yes! Class gathering on the 19/06/07 @ Sentosa, I just can't wait!
Band camp on the very next day which I hope I will not succumb after everything.
FYI, I really need to pia homework already.

"You don't seem to care about this friendship we have here now. I'm trying my best."

No comments: