Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well . . ."

Shit, my mind just went completely blank all of the sudden. I had previously planned what I'm going to write for this post but it seemed to be of a waste afterall. Good job, Huiyi.

Started off my day with foot drills in school during Junior Band Practice. They were divided into groups with an/ a few appointed senior(s) and taught roughly on how to do the fundamentals. And so, headed back to the band room for full band after the 1hr of torturous drilling under the scorching sun. Everyone was glad I guess. Ngehahaha!

Full band during the jb practice was good. For music wise, there was an improvement however I am still not satisfied with their behaviour and attention during full band. I nearly went berserk! And I was so angry and moody during lunch break for god knows the reason. Fortunately, sitting with people like King, Suz and Jin Yong for lunch really made me feel better. Suzanna was way more than a monster, she could finish her food in a twinkling of an eye. Ha ha, everyone was enthralled by the way she devoured her feast. Oh yes, we realised something! The uncle that sells Bar Chor Mee at West Plaza Kopitiam is extremely strange. He would dance to the beat while serving his customers but apparently, there wasn't any music to dance along with. Kind of weird, isn't it?

Not long after, strolled back to school with Mr Pan and a few others. We had full band for the Main Band Practice and Mr Yau came to rehearse for his exam before hand. Then, I went out to the foyer to wait for Professor Ho to arrive. So everything went on smooth-sailing except for the fact that it was a little too boring for me. Ok, I'm awaiting desperately for my wound to be recovered. DESPERATELY! =(

Had a committee meeting at the end of the day. I went really high. It's a good thing you see.

Anyway, you guys should view this. It reduced me to tears, just had to share it!
Way to go, Conny!

No comments: