Sunday, June 24, 2007

"Nothing is free in this world."

It's exactly one more day before school reopens. I'm really excited to see all my friends back in school but thinking about the stress I'm going to overcome this time is alot harder. Man, I can picture out Ms Wee screaming at the top of her voice, forcing us to digest that lump of knowledge into our pea brains and Mr Azam showing off his powers-Sarcasm, indirectly telling us to drop Pure Physics. The reason why I'm picking out this two subjects only is because I scored badly during my mid-years (Hey, what about English?!) and the extra pressure the teachers & Uncle George gave me. You can't believe what Uncle George told me. He asked me to get all distinctions for my O's which is absolutely ridiculous. Tsk, madness. And this is not a one-time kind of thing FYI. Whenever he sees me, he will look at me with his fiery eyes repeating his words again. Ok, let's not talk about studies anymore.

Ngehaha, Mum was quite angry with Pa just now. He just told Mum straight off her face that she has quite alot of white hair when they were at the coffeeshop this morning. The worse part was that, they were sharing seats with other customers! Hahaha. Freaking funny! And Mum shouted at him. Ugh, I'm so bored lah.

No comments: