Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Gold is nothing compared to Goal."

I had a long conversation with Joseph last night till 1am and my ear nearly caught fire. Woke up unusually late today. Then, went out with little sis for our dental appointment at Orchard. Before that, went to the XinWang cafe at ws for our lunch first and we didn't really have the appetite to eat so we had many leftovers on both our plates. When the waitress came forward to collect it, she thought we were not satisfied with the food and asked us to raise our opinions. I just gave her a stupid remark and left the place quickly after paying the bills, not telling her the food do suck quite abit.

Part of the reason why I didn't have the appetite for lunch was due to the trip to the washroom at ws. While I was settling my biz inside a random cubicle, a lady ran (I could actually hear loud stomping.) into a cubicle beside mine and started to vomit like, oh fuck. The strange and loud noises she made really freak me out as it slowly became louder and louder. The sounds of the unidentified mixture of food liquid came splashing down the bowl as fast as a roller coaster ride.I pictured the scene out of my imaginations all of the sudden, having so much 'inspirations'. Feeling absolutely disgusted by the fact that she's just right beside me, I finished my biz asap and escaped from hell. FYI, I'm really sensitive to some sort of stuff just like some others.

The moment we arrived at the dental clinic, I realised we were very early and had to wait for a long time to our turn. Anyway, I got my stitches removed! I hope I will be able to play my clarinet by Band camp, pray for me. =D Oh yes, the dentist gave me 3 tubes of free Colgate toothpaste! I hope he didn't mean anything at all. Ok, I'm bored.

GAH! Had to fetch my brother from childcare again. Bye world.

No comments: