Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Spice up my life with thrilling roller coaster rides."

First week of school had just ended in a swift. It's quite relieving to see the weekends come but will eventually pass by very quickly. However, 'Youth Day' on Monday makes this particular week longer for me to finish up all my assignments. Anyone wants to go out and study together? Cause my pangsai girls are reluctant to accompany me. Where can like that one! The start of this term had been rather hectic for me. Home works were given to us straight on the first day, everything resumes back to normal, Councillor duties, etc.

Yesterday, SCB and Dance attended the SYF Opening Ceremony '07. Surprisingly, only a handful of dancers attended the ceremony. The performance staged by our own Siglap Nusantra(?)Orchestra group was fantastic! Way to go, SNO. The rest of the performers had really done well too. I personally feel that the performances were nice except for the part when a consecutive of traditional dances performed. I was merely asleep when Suzanna pinched me awake. -.- I totally loooovvve the Beat boxing, break dancing and the Cadet Band! The Primary school kids that performed that night was brilliant too, although their lining was a bit out. Nevertheless, good job to everyone!

Today, had Junior band again for 2 consecutive days. The juniors learnt 2 new scores today but they didn't performed up to my standard. They have to put in more effort and hardwork! Junior Band festival is in around 2months time, have to buck up k? =) After Band, went to Ws for lunch with the bandits. I went absolutely high and had a great laugh with them. Totally love you guys!

Tution tmr. I'm travelling there alone by bus... -.-

No comments: