Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"No more wisdom from today onwards."




These are the photos taken from yesterday's outing plus some random ones. Ngehaha, was just trying out with photoshop after watching 'Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End' when Jack Sparrow gave me some inspirations. (Refer to the 'Hallucination' photo above.) Anyway, POC was quite interesting! The music didn't really impressed me as I was awaiting for more new songs coming up. However, most of the song used were similar to the previous shows. Some scenes were really gross and funny. I shall rate it at 4stars!

After the movie, we went and shopped around Marina. Headed to XinWang cafe again to have lunch and at the same time, try out their Strawberry Ice. I was happily enjoying my Strawberry Ice when someone toppled the tall and huge 'mountain' over and landed straight on the table. It's really a waste man, Shermain you're going to treat us for the pay back. Then, we went to the newly opened Starbucks at Marina to study, nice ambience! While I was studying, I suddenly remembered that Eugenia is coming back to Singapore on that day so I contacted her mum to ask the timing of arrival so as to fetch her. Unfortunately, she was back in Singapore just before we tried to reach for her. We went to her house and she bought us cute gifts! I miss her not the presents, make this clear.

I was acting kind of cp yesterday. Oh yes, I topped Ellycia's hand phone game- Quadrapops and I managed to reach for the high shelves during shopping yesterday for one time. Great achievement!

Ok, did I mentioned this on my blog sometime ago that I was going for my 2nd wisdom tooth surgery? No. Alright, I'm going for the surgery today and I missed today's band practice. Man... I wonder what are they doing now. I won't be playing my clarinet until I recover, that's so 'Wha lao' can. All the best to my brother who is going to put his braces on today too! Shawn, you'll look extra the cute when you have it on, like me. =D

No comments: