Monday, June 04, 2007


"In times of adversity."

Yesterday, decided not to hang out with my family and so, I stayed at home. Multi-tasked quite awhile and finally concluded that staying at home wasn't really a nice thing to do. Then, I dragged Shermain out for dinner but she was reluctant. In the end, I had to sacrifice and walked to her house to pass her some notes. However, she treated me dinner @ XinWang cafe! It's like omgodness, we tried the heavenly Mango Ice and it was absolutely great! Yes, we went crazy during our feast like nobody's biz and I could sense that one of the chef inside the kitchen looking at us wondering what's up with that two insane ladies who messed up the entire table with melted Mango Ice but I tried to avoid his stare. Btw, taken some photos using my hand phone but I'm too lazy to upload it today.

Band today was really intensive especially during Main Band. I could feel my lips tearing now, really. Anyway, Mr Pan didn't come for today's practice as he had something on with NIE till evening, so I conducted full band for Junior Band. It was really a wonderful experience when I conducted for their first piece, 'Aruba Tuba'. My first time conducting a piece just came and passed in a swift. After our lunch break was Main Band practice so as usual, we had our sectionals and full band. Conducted for their warm ups and handed over to Gabriel to take us for some of the pieces. We repeated the songs over and over again, editing parts here and there. (That's the reason why my lips feel like hotdogs.)

And so to summarise today's post...
I'm gonna watch 'Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End' tmr!
Plus studying @ starbucks.

No comments: