Thursday, July 12, 2007

"The best way to express yourself is..."

Hello world, tell you a secret. I fell down and injured both my knees today during PE. I'm having two perfect white 'knee guards' protecting them now. Hahaha! It all happened when my group was competing with the other on Floorball. Being the suey one, Nazmi held his floorball stick out and I tripped over it while tackling for the ball, fell straight to the ground. Luckily my face wasn't injured, maybe my lips were but it wasn't severe. So everyone was asking if I was fine or not. And my pangsai girls laughed at me after I fell! Before that, they were so caring and concerned. I'm going to have my sweet revenge if anyone of them fell or etc. Don't worry, the time will come.

Omg, as if I'm such an evil-er.

Mr Chow didn't come to school today so I actually wasted my time studying for the Emaths test that was supposed to be on today. Tsk-.- The good thing was, we have exactly 1hr to discuss about the BBQ organised at Ellycia's house next Saturday and the Racial Harmony Preparation. I hope everything will fall into place.

English and Social Studies today was extremely boring. Everyone was dead I guess. I tried to keep myself awake but everytime I forced open my eyes, the lids seemed to get heavier. Shit, I can't carry on like this. Did I tell you about my Physics results?

I flunked it, k. 23/40
My god, I REALLY need to do something about it. Fucking dissapointed in myself.
My instinct tells me that I won't be doing so well for my academics afterall... I can simply forget about going to Mj. Oh yes, we were given an extra Physics project by Mr Azam on 'Making of Chemical Car' using baking soda and vinegar. I suck at these man, but luckily there's an expert in our group. Haha.

I'm feeling damn vexed now cause I don't seemed to be finding pictures or relevant stuffs for Racial Harmony Preparation. I don't know why I can't access to the MOE website! Sigh...

Things are falling apart.

However, I'm lovin' Pocahontas.

(The back of Twinning Programme Shirt)
I'm proud of this!=)

No comments: