Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Having big dreams is nothing wrong."

I want. I need. I hope.
To achieve my dreams which is to have a good future so that my doings now won't make me feel regretful after the end of the day. Mr Chow mentioned about the 3 PSI Scholars who were attached to our school these few days and I guess I had got some motivation. Haha?

Mr Kek was telling us about an article he read on the newspaper a few days ago quoting, "6000+ millionaires in Singapore." during our Amaths lesson today. I was traumatised! Think about the population in Singapore and find the percentage of millionaires, you do the maths. I bet you'll be shock when there's so many millionaires in our country yet having beggars roaming around the streets asking for food, living in poverty. Contradicting ain't this? What a world we're living in... Capitalism.

Ok, this is random. I remembered my trip to China last year together with the Twinning Programme group whereby we were walking in a tunnel and there were people selling cute puppies along the walkway. Being innocent, I walked towards the 'stall' and took a shot of those puppies wrapped in a cloth. Before I could snap a photo, the stallholder immediately stopped me and scolded me harshly. I just stood rooted to the ground staring at him while Ms Jermaine Lim grabbed hold of my arm and we left. It was only minutes later then my fear was got rid of. A memorable experience indeed.

I'm suppose to complete my Amaths Binomial Assignment now instead of blogging. Ugh, I hope Mr Kek won't appear in my dream tonight. Ngehaha!

Oh yes, bought the traditional costume for Racial Harmony Day already. I can't wait!!! Furthermore, my China counterpart will be around and she will be able to see the whole school filled with colours of race. But too bad, she isn't wearing one and I doubt she wants to wear too. Haha.

Today had Self-practice and most of the Juniors turned up. Suzanna took full band on them and the Seniors went for self-practice. So after band, I was pestering them to get out of the room. I assumed that there was no one else in the band room alr however, Kiat King proved me wrong. He forced open the library door and guess what? Lisa and gang was inside having their own practice and the librarians doing their admin work. So they were all blaming me for being careless and etc. HAHA! In the end, they tried to lock me up in the band room for revenge.
Tsk-.-

Ciao.

No comments: