Friday, July 13, 2007

"Your smile so bright, just like the sunshine."

Finally, the weekends are here! Salute. Although it's literally here, I don't find myself having sufficient rest as I still have to drag myself out of bed early in the morning during the sats/suns to either attend tuition or band practice. What is the 5day work-week for?! They might as well just demolish this law.

Recently, our school broke the record for the number of late-comers. Just two days ago, we had approximately a class of 40 pupils late for school and imagine the amount of people we had to spot check. Their reason was "The bus broke down." which I found it rather true.

Lessons today was short and ended at 12.30 as usual. The special thing today was that my class didn't have journal which I detest the moooossstttt! Instead, we had English conducted by Ms Priya to prepare for our common test. It's much more better than racking our brains, forcing ourselves to write rubbish on our journal books.

During our History lesson, the respective groups presented a short skit each and it was really hilarious! We all ended up talking in Singlish, having a no-ending type of skit, etc. Anyway, good job to all.

Oh yes, I'm proud to say I had finally completed my Binomial assignments and one assignment of Modulus function! Way to go... =) Today, I nearly freaked out when Mr Kek went round the class checking on each and every one's assignment. I managed to stay calm and steady in the end. Hahaha.

Junior band today was fabulous! Three cheers for my lovely juniors (general). They really made my day, laughing throughout the bus journey, sharing dirty jokes and the bonding is there. Further more, they did well for full band. Continue to strive for greater heights, many room for improvements! I'm just worried about the logistic for jbf...


(just for laugh.)
Don't pressurize yourself too much. Ain't good for your body k? If you believe that you had tried your very best, he can't do anything. Prove him wrong, show him that you can do. It's just a matter of time. You'll realised it when the time is ripe. It's always normal to feel like that similarly to me. I faced problems like this too but I overcomed it in the end. If I'm able to do that, I'm sure you can do it. We need obstacles once in a while, take this as a challenge for yourself, to motivate youself, to strive for greater heights. Take it as a good sign, be optimistic. Do not feel demoralised cause it's not worth to. Sooner or later, it'll be over. Tell yourself this, you can do it. Last but not least, all the best for your performance. WAY TO GO BROTHER! =)

No comments: