Monday, July 02, 2007

"Don't be afraid to day dream cause one day you'll need it."

I managed to squeeze all my favourite photos in one collage though it wasn't up to my expectation. Be optimistic! First try always turn out like this for me. Heh. =)

My life's getting bored seriously. I need some enlightenment. I think I slacked a lot these few days, with incomplete assignments piling up forming the second Eiffel tower and etc. Ugh, someone kick my ass. And I just got told off by my tuition teacher today for having weak interpretation skills. Bah, I need to get things done!!!!

In another 2weeks or more time, my China counterpart will be coming over to Singapore for the twinning programme. I'm excited for the activities lined up for that week! Oh yes, Pa is one evil man I tell you. He said he wants to bring Qu Chang for some durians at Geylang and see her suffer. -.- Tsk...

Ciao.

No comments: