Sunday, July 08, 2007

"Live Earth Day."

I guess I'm the last one to blog about 'Live Earth Day'. Hahaha, I'm just wondering why people decided to take actions when they were reminded of only but not having the initiative to try and make a difference daily. I admit I'm included inside and I was just questioning myself a while ago.

I had Band today as usual but before that, went for the meeting regarding the Twinning Programme that will be held 2 weeks from now. Feeling excited now...
The plan for Band now is to focus more on the juniors for their upcoming performance- Junior Band Festival @ Victoria Concert Hall. Lots of work to be done within 2months or so!
The juniors have to put in umpteen hard work & effort to make this performance a successful one. Meanwhile, there's many issues to solve. Tsk, all the best.

DANG! Physics ct falls on the next monday and I've yet to study. Shit. Got to get going!

No comments: