Monday, July 09, 2007

"Sealed it with a kiss."

School was rather hectic today. I didn't get to sleep well yesterday but surprisingly I was wide awake during lessons. Thanks to the sweets from Jane and probably H2O too. Reminding me of Jane, I still haven't started watching '200pounds beauty' she lent to me a week ago. Tsk-.-

The first period was Chemistry which wasn't quite a subject that I'm looking forward to. It has got nothing to do with the subject FYI. I'm trying my best to understand the titration calculation as I find it kind of complex. Gahhh, stop beating round the bush, I hate the teacher k. =(

Amaths was as usual very tiring and energy-consuming. Imagine how many brain cells died while racking my brains to get the answer for Modulus Function, etc. However, today's lesson was spiced up by an interesting joke told by Mr Kek our beloved yellow-man. He also told us about how he cheated when he was in Primary 1 and got caning on the same year.

Today in school, we had 3 visitors who we assumed that are Scholars as told by the teachers. From their intelligent look and neat appearance, what I could do was just to admire them at one hidden corner. During my English lesson, one of the 3 Scholars visited my class. I bet she's bored. (Duh.)

Omg, let's kowtow to Mr Chow! It was seriously unexpected that he didn't even mention a single thing about the remedial last week. I felt quite guilty though, shouldn't do this anymore.

So after school was Physics common test. I just hope I can pass, that's it. I don't aim high for Physics...

Band today was fun I can say. We had theory lessons on Pirates of the Carribean and played the full song too. I personally feel that the Main Band should have more sectionals although the focus now is on JB. It should be equally balanced for what I think.

Ok, time for some sleep. Ciao.

No comments: