Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Sacrifice. You'll get your present later."

Remember all these? Come on, think back.
Yes, this time they're here! Our China counterparts arrived at Singapore yesterday evening. We were so excited but now I kind of find it a chore to host them. I had to take care of her welfare, safety, etc. It's really tough. Furthermore, I'm struggling with tonnes of homeworks to be accomplished as soon as possble. Like wth?! -.- I can feel that she's feeling bored at home cause I'm either doing homework or stuck with the computer. But she rejected Pa's offer to go Clarke Quay to admire the night views there. Sigh!
Yes! I sacrifice my favourite English Radio Station-98.7fm to 93.3fm leh...

Anyway, I had a tad little excitement hidden deep inside my heart for tommorrow's outing to Sentosa! =) Haha, we will be going Gan Eng Seng School first though. K lah, need to go.
Ciao.

No comments: