Saturday, October 21, 2006

20.10.06

That night, my house had got a short circuit twice.
My sister was using the computer blogging and when we tried to turn the com
on after the blackout, it's kind of faulty but luckily it has resume to fit
and energetic. Hahaha :))) Or else i would probably kill myself
as i had just uploaded photos into it.
Anyway, school was quite alright. I had to go for the marketing talk @
ChongZheng Primary with 4 other councillors.
The school's connected to Yumin Primary! ;)
After that we happily went back to school. Who knows?
Mr Eddy wants us to stay back and helped him with some packing stuff.
-.-He didn't give instructions properly ending up doing extra work.
Right after that, rushed to the canteen to grap some bite, realising there's not much to eat alr. Whathehell... >:(
Then, had a meeting as planned for the China trip.
Let me show you the pictures!


They were playing the 'Give me a name' game














No comments: