Friday, October 13, 2006

Rob-B-Hood
I'll give this fantastic show 4.5stars!
You might be wondering what about the 0.5star? Hahaha, it was kind of
lame in the end WHEN people is over there tearing yet it turned out to be a
performance/ something else, no idea. Nevertheless, was really hilarious
in the beginning and touching in the end.
I teared like how many times, don't ask me why i'm so emo. ;)

Anyway, went out to watch the show with the sisters- Shermain, Ellycia,
Sherman & Shawn. :D
Everyone teared btw, really touching i tell you.
But before that, Shermain and i went out to shop before meeting them.
Bugis was first(hell), then to town & Marina sq. We were freaked out
whilst walking to Sim Lim Sq to buy my 512mb memo stick. Saw things
that are meant to be hidden, ah mas & ah gongs scaring us. Tsk tsk, what
a place for praying as we walked past the 'Guanyin' Temple which i supposedly
think that that's the place where people feels holy, etc. Hahaha, crap.
We were lost and asked people for directions until we co-incidentally met
a lady who was going to the same place we were going. So lucky of us! ;)
Bought my things, left for town.

I finally FINALLY bought a new jap mag. Like how long? Hahaha.
:)))))))) Shermain and i have got so many things added on our wishlist
though i didn't have one on my blog.
Now, here comes the photos! :DDD



I'm not biting my tongue, just trying to do the monkey face.



















Huiyi, Shermain, Sherman




I just LOVE my photography skills.








Poor Sherman got pinched by Shawn because of the red babuseng.


This mineral water costs me a bomb! $2.20
Heard that? Machiam holy water(Eugenia) / Mountian
caps's water(Shawn)!

Today went for dance pract agn. Did fusion, etc.
We forgot the Malay dance steps and the instructor just gave up
hope on us. Can she just give us another chance? Tsk.
Overall, it was fun! :)))))))))

I finally finish blogging... ...

No comments: