Monday, October 09, 2006

Featuring 2e1

There live a class name 2E1
Where all the top-scholars and slackers are.
Maintaining the class's discipline is not an easy task
but the heroine Suhaila did it.

"Bear!" is what we call the assistant helper of hers
Not forgetting the secretary who stays close contact with our form teacher
and the two girls with such creativity and plannings to brighten up our classroom.
From an old and dirty classroom to a class filled with colours and not even a speck of dust.
The class adopted 'Unity' as our best friend which stays with each and
everyone of us throughout the year.
With teachers complaining, being the first class yet the most lazy they
have ever seen,did 2e1 turned over a new leaf? You decide... ...

The usual laughters and craps would be found in the class.
Nevertheless, people who listens to the teachers and do their work exsists too.
So what more can i say?

... ...
To be con'd ;)


It's really sad to part with you guys. I don't know what else to say
but really hope we will stay together especially our usual hangouts.
And also to my two lovely girls that have been with me
for 2 consecutive years. This is the year that bond us together
ALOT. The clique was uber fun! Those are the people that
brought laughters and happiness to me. Not forgetting,
me myself contributing to it too. ;)
I know there's no such thing as 'Forever' in a friendship
or love dictionary but i just hope we can maintain it till the
last. I'm gonna cherish the time we have now!!! :DDDDDD

No comments: