Friday, October 06, 2006

Die
Lee HUIYI, you're gonna die real soon.
FAIL FLAT is all you can... ... :((((((
Oh man, History is a killer, no other words could describe further.
I think we'll just have to wait till the results are out
and then cry the minute we hear our streaming results.
I studied really hard for EOY except that i didn't study on
History that much because i will want to choose
Geography. I find History useless. It's just my opinion lah.
I know it's not the correct way to do that but what can i do?
No point crying over a spilt milk. I guess all are just fake hopes.
Maybe i just have to face the fact that i'm not gonna
leave life wondefully in the future when i grow up.
Now i can't wait for the results to be out! -.-
Anyway, today straight after exams, went and find Ms Jermaine Lim
about some passport admin stuff. She was having meeting at the NCR
room so Ms Tan came and entertain us for awhile. Hahaha! :D
I gave her my passport to photocopy. I told her not to laugh
at my photo in the passport but she deliberately laugh like some
maniac. -.- She's so cute lah, those funny actions
can make people laugh. :)))))) The rest of them there wants to see too
but i insisted not to but Eugenia somehow managed to
snatched my passport away from me and passed it all around.
I was shouting like hell and Shermain kept "Shhh-ing".
I look super ugly, they still want to see. If they have nightmare,
it's none of my business ok? After that, we played and fooled around,
laughing so loudly. Bear and Sherman was there too.
Ellycia was fooled by Bear!!! :DDDDD
We were asking Bear for the gummy he bought and he
requested playing 'scissors paper stone'. The rest of us
in the end knew his trick eventually getting the gummy.
Ellycia was so fustrated that when i told her the trick,
Bear changed to another one. She was double the angry then!
;)))))
Oh yes, the amount we're gonna
pay for the China trip is around $100+
It's really cheap! The usual airprice was around $800-900.
School really so good huh? Hahaha. We had to go
GESSS right after our last paper and the other 2 more day for
our performance stuff in China. ;)
OH! I nearly forgot to mention, we're leaving at the 25
October. Chey, i thought 23. Made me happy for like a
few days counting down. Now i have to change and re-count
again. :(((
Koped this from sis's blog, heh.

No comments: