Saturday, October 07, 2006

KISS-Because i'm a girl

It's a must to watch the mv @ Youtube,
really touching. I was watching when my eyebrow
started frowning. Hahaha. Here 's the link! Go go..
I bet you'll tear, yes you will. :))))
There's a chinese version by some Taiwanese singer too,
but i find it not as nice as the original one. ;)

Today's whether is so hazy.It's the worst i've ever seen.
Oh man, why must the shifting cultivators burn forests in Indonesia?!
It's air pollution plus deforestation. >:( I understand they're
doing this for a living, etc. I will be going for Phylis's ROM
later. Yayy~ I'm so excited. Plus the high-tea @ Bugis!
:DDDDDDD

Yesterday was mooncake festival leh. I didn't realised until Eugenia
told me and heard some 'London Bridge is falling down'
song from a battery operated lantern @ my house's opposite
Seashell Park. Hahaha, i went and take a look from my window
and saw FIRE! No lah, they lit candles in one bunch that looks like
fire burning if you didn't take a second look. I didn't managed to see Changer
and her rabbit, so sad. Btw, this year's moon is the biggest
among the last 7yrs! So that was this year's
MOONCAKE FESTIVAL, not as hiong as the previous years.
I remembered celebrating it last year in school when the bball team
set up a stall there selling ice-cream. Hahaha, and joethy sang.
This led to remembering this year's campfire. :D
Eugenia and i was supposed to help out but we didn't! Hahaha.
We came with G.S.T.M, Sherman, Vinkie, Bear, etc
played a fool in the school compound, went elias mall till
late at night. We tried walking home but was too tired until we were at some
place and took a bus home. Vinkie and Shawn had to take a detour back
as their house were located near school. Hahaha,
the carefree(there's a reason why i put pink huh) days ah... ...

The first outing together!

No comments: