Monday, October 09, 2006

Swop

In the 21st century, things changed tremendously.
Industrial revolution & Population explosion...
Even adults that are suppose to be serious aren't and children
that are suppose to be hyperactive AREN'T!!! :O
Yes, it's the other way round.

Scenerio: Karaoke


Age: 30-??









Age: 4-10


I was laughing throughout the night there! :D
A bunch of hyperactive going-to-be-senior-citizens.
Tsk tsk tsk... can't stand them. They even tried to pull me out
and embarrassed me. >:( They were dancing and fooling around,
ordering more and more jugs of beer. That particular room
had some water leakage and they are definitely thick-skin i tell you,
they asked for a claim and a 10% discount/ more jugs of beer!!!
Most of them being businessman and woman made me couldn't
stand them even more. Oh my god!

Anyway, today went to school for exam-EL2.
It was another killer who killed me again. :(((((((
How?!

No comments: