Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Batik Painting
Did on that for the whole morning, really exhausted now.
But it was fun and exciting! :))))
The worst part is where we had to clean and pack up. Hahaha.
So, the sec2 exp students went for the post-exam activities: Singapore
Art Musuem and the 10 souls went for batik painting for our China mates.
Before that, we had our usual reading period together as a class.
But ms lee let us do our own stuff and talking. :D
Unfortunately, i had to do something for her regarding band trip.
Ran around the school, informing bandits about the amount of the trip.
When i finally finished my mission, i was informed that my geog paper
had been found! Yayy~ I headed to 2n1 to collect my paper from Mrs Menon.
The result was quite sastisfying. ;) At least my effort didn't go to a waste as
i studied/ focused really hard on this subject. As for now, i just have know
my CME & EL results.

Maths- 80/100 (A1)
CL- 76/100 (A1)
Sci- 71/100 (A2)
Geog- 77.5/100 (A1)
Hist- 65/100 (B3)

I didn't expect my history to pass or get a B grade as i revised last minute.
Due to my SBQ, thanks ah! :DDDD
Science was quite wasted. Just a few marks then i could get an
A1(4 marks more). Tsk!

I just hoped i could get into 3E1 next yr and do continue to strive hard!
But i will miss 2E1 badly... ... :'( So sad.



No comments: