Monday, October 16, 2006

EOY results
I'm always the only one that will not get back my papers on time.
I'm always the only one that will have calculations error/ unmarks pages.
I'm always... ...
HOW SUEY CAN I BE?! >:(
Actually, i'm not the angry as what i'd typed above lah, just
feeling fustrated. So chill everyone! :))))))))

Today was such a tensed day, had most of our papers given out
and the girls in my class squeaked the moment we'd got our results.
Hahaha. :D I shall update the results when i've got all of my papers, yes
i mean ALL. Then, when i've got my overall marks, shall update again.
I kind of feel really tired and worn-out now due to the mugging
and stressing of exams. Exams almost made me die.
So i shall replenish my energy in the mean time and boost it during the
China Exchange Trip. ;) Yayy~
The China Exchange Group was dismissed early from school for the
dance practice @ GESS. I just hope i can remember the dance steps.
:))))))) Show you some pictures that i took today as most sucks.
Hahaha, for what i think ah.



















No comments: