Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Promotion Day
Aye, i'm feeling so sleepy now. :(
Anyway, had to go back school for dance practice @ GESS
and was excused for not going to band.
I miss band alot. :((((((( Since when did i NOT touch my
clarinet? Hahaha. So back to today's agenda, fortunately to some/ unfortunately
was the last session @ GESS for the dance practice. Tried on the
costumes for our dance, the long skirt is really loose(for me). Just by dancing a few
steps, it would slowly start to drop. Everyone looks nice in their costumes! :)))
I can't wait for the trip! Counting down to 25th october.
Oh yes, we'd been listed to who we are going with, meaning our China mates
and most of them lives in rich apartments, etc. ;) Some of their parents
can be a doctor and living in some Naval base hospitals or something.
I don't know how to translate into EL lah. Weiming's partner's family is really
wealthy! The parents are some officials/ civil servants working for the
government. Ms Dai Yuwen said they might carry guns around
and may have chauffers to drive them around.
As for mine, quite an average one. Just wait till i go there and snap
some photos for you guys to see! ;)

Not forgetting about our streaming/ promos, we were lucky to meet
Ms lee and asked her but she could not tell us.
Nevertheless, she was kind enough to give us some clues. :)
I feel like as if i've lose my blogging skills... don't ask me why.
Hahaha, i'm excited!!! :DDD

GESS canteen


No comments: