Saturday, October 14, 2006

China Trip-Meeting

Today we had to go back to school for a meeting
with our parents along. It was somehow a disaster for me as JianHao
went too. >:( So embarrassing!
Anyway, that meeting was for a short while and went back home right after that.
Shermain's dad went instead of her elder brother. Her father's damn cool!
Mummy said he looks like a malay. :O

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna fail my maths, really! I suddenly recalled some qns
which i did it wrongly. Man... ...
How, how, how?! :(((((((((((
If i cannot take Add maths? If i cannot have A1/2? If i fail?
Crystal scored the highest for p1 and will most prolly do the same thing for p2.
She seemed to be so stress-free, tell me your remedy please?
Hahahaha. Aye, the moment i think of my exams i would worry like hell
and that's very usual but it shows that i really care what?

I really think i'm gonna fail most of my subjects.

Anyway, something to brighten my feeling is that there's
11 more days to China!!!





No comments: