Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Body language.


Drew Monster Masks just awhile ago to try out my new markers. I have decided to go black and white for this piece mainly because I'm such a scary cat to spoil it if I attempt to add colours to it. Anyway, I started from the mask at the bottom right hand corner and by the time I reach the top, had some problem with the ink so I went back to use my black shaker (i.e. Painty) but I totally forgot it's thick! So yeah, even how cautious I am will still lead to such disastrous results.

Anyhow, just another addition to The MONSTart series.

Haha, seriously, the spoiler, as indicated by the arrow on the piece, is so dumb-looking. A mixture of anger and hilarity. Oh well, guess that's a lesson learnt; to plan critically on what you want on each piece of art.

------------------------------------------------------------

As predicted, I am on a emotional roller coaster ride today. This astrology thing is so true or maybe it's just the matter of the mind? Hmm.

Econs and Chinese paper today is not very well done, I must say, but who cares (for now) ?!
It's the 'holidays' and I have so much to do. Meet-ups, drawings, band stuffs all over again! Aren't you excited for me? Haha oh yes you are.

When is my girlfriends free leh? We can't seemed to find a suitable time to meet. :((((
Where's our long pre-planned picnic date? Lol.

Gosh, the killer headache for the day has finally subsided. Curse the Ikan Bilis Fried Rice from school's canteen and thank the barley drink. It was seriously a killer. Oh yes, took bus back home from school and saw mum and sisters waiting for bus 81 at Kovan too! :D

Movie tmr with T17 girls! Excited!!!

Ok, I have to mention this...

TOH KIT YEE.
(She's cleaning her messy table now and is so proud of it as it gets cleaner by the second.)
Good job lah.

Till then.

No comments: