Saturday, October 10, 2009

Who is trendy back then?

FEATURING...

Left: Lee Hui Yi
Right: Toh Kit Yee



Whether or not you're shocked, tell yourself it's normal cause what happened to me was far worst. Last night, I decided to show Kit Yee some of my 'awesome' photos when I was Secondary 1. Ok, fair enough, she said I looked like a man. I, myself, am very embarrassed by that hairstyle. I look so omfg-i-am-so-cool!

Then she decided to show me hers without knowing I have a faint heart. Totally traumatised! Although there has been quite a few times we saw her 'professor' Ez-link card photo but this was 9384291935935 times worse.

So, who's more trendy? Make your choice now! :DDDD

A wise one.

More photos to aid you in deciding...


Kit Yee and friends in Secondary 2.
Auntie, professor, whatever. OMG, centre-parting!



Haha, we're the S.H.E!
Girlfriends and I in Secondary 1. Ellycia hasn't joined us yet.
See, I look way better than Kit Yee when I'm in Sec 1 already.

Our Secondary 2 class photos:







Try spotting us!!!

Decided to come up with this post is because firstly, I haven't blog in ages (my 'ages' refers to 1 week). Secondly, REVIVE MY TAGBOARD PLEASE!!! So all of you, yes you, once you finish reading this post, go and place your vote at my tagboard. Go go go! Do it now! Lol.

If I win this challenge, I promise I'll post up even more 'interesting' photos of myself when I was young, like not only in Secondary school but way back when I was really ugly in Primary 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. Whatever.

So VOTE NOW!!! :DDDDDD


Thank you!

Till then.

No comments: