Monday, October 12, 2009

The MONSTart


What kind of Fantasy Monsters do you dream of?


A seal, a bull, a gorilla... What do you think?


Upon request by Jane. O
Ever wish to be like her? Thick lips, big-gonna-be-saggy boobs, butterfly arms, Marge Simpson inspired hairdo and keeping a snake as a pet?

Oh well, drew this in the evening when I was all motivated to create The MONSTart series of drawing. Hopefully, there's more to come. I'm planning to create a wide array of contrasting themes. One of which I am determined to do is to draw my friends from my perspective, so expect a different you! Haha, I think you can sort of anticipate what I'm going to draw from Janey's art piece. Or maybe you can request what you want me to draw? Lol, I'll try my very best to make you perfect and beautiful lah!

Haha who knows, one odd day I might be so inspired to draw say, Cuien? Haha, what about Obama???

I'm determined. Determined to do this. ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you think sometimes radio stations are so fake when they try too hard to make effects?
Oh wells...

Anyway, H2 Maths today was ok, alright, fine, blah. Just that I've got seriously quite a number of careless mistakes. Who likes it when you commit such stupid errors? Omgeee. Just pray hard I can get a B. Not too sure whether it's confidence or not. Can't expect much optimism from an Aries btw. Haha. It's funny, isn't it? Aries are egoistic creatures but apparently, are the most pessimistic ones. Oh yes, I'm a strong believer on Horosope. Hehe.*clicks on Yahoo home page>Astrology*

Right, so yeah... my life now can't be explained much in this seemingly big, white empty box waiting for me to fill in jaw-dropping stories. Aiyaaaaaa, totally have no confidence in Econs paper leh. How, how, tell me how?

Ok, guess you would not want to exhaust your neurons from spinning around your brain too much ya? Haha. :D

Till then, then!

No comments: