Wednesday, October 28, 2009

End-of-Year Ceremony


(Taken during OP dry-run 1.2)
Kirti, Huiyi, Kit Yee.
My face is too pretty to be seen. Haha, kidding.

As stated from the title of this post, tomorrow will be the official day school concludes. We will have a ceremony, similar to the one we had when we first entered as J1s earlier this year I guess.

Of course, there will still be unofficial lessons like OP dry-runs, MT preparations, consultation etc. But still, aren't all of you excited for the hols?!

Haha! I suddenly remembered what Kirti said today.
"I don't know why they have to call it clinic."
(Referring to the MT Clinic for weaker students)
"But the doctors suck..."
LOL! Damn funny.

Time really flies. The next moment, I'll see my guy-friends come back tanned and botak. It's that fast, seriously. JC life; fast as it may seem but every precious moment with my friends are so intangible and priceless.

Two more obstacles left before I turn on my 'Holiday Mood'.
Project Work- Oral Presentation & 'A' Level MT!

Till then.

No comments: