Sunday, October 11, 2009

Inspiration


Adapted from Einstein's art book

But sort of modify and drew it myself.

While studying for maths, I decided to take a break in between so I went to grab the art book from my brother and drew it using my thick awesome marker. Am very happy after I completed the drawing, I have no idea why! :DDDD

For that, I'm in the artsy-fartsy state of mind now. Haha, I should go for an art course, will definitely enjoy it. What do you think? Hmm, but I'm too old to join those kiddos and will most probably own them. Haha, joking.

Ok, I'm gonna do some econs now, yo~ Hopefully, this time I won't fall asleep and have nightmare again.

Did I tell you? Or if you have read my tweet about it. My 1hour nap was a total nightmare; dreamt of a thai ghost story. Walao, best. Scare the hell out of me especially when I was in it. I think I sort of have a dream yesterday night too. It was very emotional, ok maybe not VERY. All my secondary schoolmates appeared in my dream. Haha, this one scene, I was clubbing, alone apparently, and Weiming appeared. Then I went "Hey! Ah! Eh! You..." etc etc. Was very high.

THEN THEN! I DREAMT OF HAO AN. Walao, I told him I missed him.
Wthhhhhhhhh.... nightmare?

What am I thinking man? =S

Alright till then!

No comments: