Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneaky sneaky

It has been some time since I last used my Lumix dearest. Since I'm in the progress of completing this art piece, decided to take some sneak shots of it. Say "Yay!" everybody.





Drawing in progress & food page on lappie! No lah, I was blog-hopping and chanced upon an air stewardess's blog. It's so much fun to travel around the world, don't you have to agree with me? :D

I am always multi-tasking, seriously. Can't seem to focus much on one particular activity unless it requires say, both my right and left brain, like studying but actually I do multi-task often when I'm mugging. Oh wells.


Btw, I shouldn't be using mechanical pencil to draw. Lol.


Gonna go meet T17 girls soon for Tsunami soon.

Anyway, awesome Huiyi! You've been blogging for consecutive days! Haha.


I&R and OP. =.=

Fantastic baby.



Till then.

No comments: