Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Drink drunk drank.

Went to Clarke Quay with Januavi today to study since it's convenient for her. Living on the purple line is utterly interesting. Haha, you have a whole stretch of different choices to choose to go if you were to be bored at home.

Going traditional? Fret not! Chinatown is there waiting for you. Wanna be hip and trendy? Take a trip down to Harbourfront. Club like you've never clubbed before in your life? Clarke Quay. Get away from the hustle and bustle life of a city-goer? Buangkok (Kampong). Feel like taking the risk? HAHA guess for yourself.

Alright, so we studied at Macs at Liang Court. I'm quite nervous for Econs tomorrow! I sort of know the concept already but I have no idea why the nerves. Anyway, went Kinokuniya after studying and I bought markers and drawing blocks! :DDD

You see, just right in front of me, I have my Econs file opened up. "Catholic Junior College JC1 H1 Mid-Year Examination 2009" Next to me is the set of colourful markers, on top of the drawing blocks!

I need to decide. =S

Ok lah, the answer is definite; to draw. HAHA.

Pichas below! (Januavi, why are the photos so small?)




While Januavi was away using free internet from the mall, without telling me, I drew.


Making use of the lighting (Public good).

I didn't pay for it; non-excludability in consumption, which will lead to free-rider problem.
Although I used their lights, Januavi also got the same quantity of lighting; non-rivalry in consumption, which will lead to undesirable to charge a price since marginal cost of catering to an additional person is zero.

That is why, public goods are not provided by private firms as they make no profit. Even so if they are able to meet allocative efficiency, they will still be at the losing end. Thus, if government feels that the good is of a necessity, it will intervene and provide the best for its citizens.

How's that? Lol, ok got to revise again.

Till then.

No comments: