Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hello beautiful

Yesterday was very enjoyable! :D

In the morning, I headed down to NLB (main) to study with most of the T17 girls. It was rather productive, considering the salmon-like packed study lounge. Luckily, we were there quite early to chope seats. But still, Kit Yee, who overslept, had to wait for a proper seat for quite long. It was quite fun to study with them, especially Chanel. Haha, we were listening to 92.7fm and I was laughing very hard at the fact that she's listening to it. Lol, guess what? She thought that Canon in D is a funeral song! Funny lah you.

After much studying, went to meet girlfriends for Eugenia's chalet in line with some 100.3fm event. Had so so much much fun fun!!!!! :DDDDDD We laughed so hard and crapped. Sigh, if only my promos is over already... FAT HOPE, HUIYI LEE.

Hate this whole exam-based education!

Ok, photos!








Haha, do you prefer the MRT coordination or the hand shake?


Sim Shermain.

Red only. (One of the cool functions in Eugenia's Omnia)









My new phone!!!


Bluff you. Mummy bought me a cool chocolate bar.


Eugenia was trying to show she can take photos.
Shermain and Ellycia posing like some.... HAHA I don't know.
Erm, yes short hands for me.


Eugenia Goh. The one that said I can't be a welfare rep!


"What is she doing?!"


"I think Ellycia's butt looks sexier!"




Happy or sad?


Haha, Ellycia's too short. Look at her.


Luckily I stood on the bed.


Candid. Everyone's ignoring the camera.


Ellycia's fiddling with her plaster on her soles. Damn disgusting this girl.


See, she even wants to take a photo with it!


Monster!


Oh you can't see my colourful necklace, can you?


Ah now you can. HAHA.

Really miss my girlfriends! <333333
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ok bye need to go and study.

Till then.

No comments: