Monday, October 26, 2009

General Paper.

Miracles do happen.
Glad and thankful to Him.

I hope I really got a D grade for overall, according to Januavi's method of calculation. Not fantastic but at least there's improvement. I literally passed. Although the pass is 40%, we all know we want to get at least 50%. Just hope this is not luck. Tomorrow's gonna be a hard day. Please let me through this pain quick.

1T17, we can make it through the rain together as one. Moving as one, remember? Let us all promote to 2T17! I'll pray for all of you. :)

Anyway, had OP dry-run 1.1 today. Was stopped by Ms Lee half-way through my presentation cos we had to go for our 'Breaking-Down Barriers' programme. =.=

After school, went Subway with T17 girls and until now, I still can't forget this conversation we had...

Cindy: "Huiyi, who you wanna sleep with for the Batam trip?"
The rest: -Giggles-
Jane: "Nono, let her say first."
Huiyi: "I don't know, kit yee lah..."

Then I realised they are damn sick!

So we were coming up with a more decent phrasing for asking that question.

"Do you want to sleep with me FOR REAL?"
"Do you want to sleep with me and count the sheeps together?"

HAHA, & all sorts of funny questions from everyone!

Bet Joel and KeeHao realised we're quite sick actually.

Alright, busy busy week! =(

Till then.

No comments: