Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 (days) -in- 1 (post)

T17's Batam OCIP Trip was fantabulous! Let the photos do the talking and enjoy! :D



We met early in the morning at HabourFront Ferry Terminal to (obviously) take a ferry to Batam. Everyone was elated to see each other and excited for the trip! So we took an approx. 45mins ferry ride to Batam and that's Tanni our tourguide in the second photo. One slutty laydee.


Haha yeah...


1st: Kit Yee & Yik Peng 2nd: Jane & I
Camwhoring in the bus was the ultimate, really.




Kit Yee's favourite pastime hobby. HAHA!


Reached the resort. We were served with drinks, fruits and cookies upon arrival which was kind of cool. Just that the drink was green in colour. =S Nevertheless, we felt welcomed!


Darren & Kit with the map of Batam hung over their neck.


Checked into my room. Quite decent looking eh?


Room mates!!! Kirti and Januavi. Haha, it was so nice to share a room with them. We'll always have supper without fail. Milk tea and oreo biscuits! So fattening I know. Plus they're the ones always preparing the tea for me whilst I snuggle under the blankets and wait. Hehe, lazy ass.


Boys boys boys, so high.


1st: Kit & I 2nd: Brandon, Chanel, Jane & Januavi.


1st: Januavi, Cindy & Kit 2nd: Valerie & Melissa


John, in the first photo: "What is this?!" Haha he was showing off his bag that time.
It was drizzling when we reach the Orphanage and there was this major communication breakdown so for our first day, we didn't accomplished much but at least there was proper planning.


Checking out their kitchen which was our main area of concern for reconstruction.


Planning in progress while I snap and slack. Hehe. I LOVE T17 LAH! Ok, random.


The place where they cook their food.


Aww so lovey dovey!


Waiting for the rain to stop... Huge contrast in mood between first and second photo.


1st: Januavi, Chanel & I 2nd: Kenny, Darren & BryanT


1st: Kit, Chanel & Brandon 2nd: The kitchen. Look at the gloomy sky.


Oh my, the meshes were so dangerously screwed. & I'm so proud I changed new ones for them! :D


"Eh rocker style!!!!" But only Jane, Kit and I did it in the end. =.=


1st: Brandon & Roger 2nd: Ms Chan & Kenny.



Just checking out the place and all. Omg, look at the second photo! Very random. Look at BryanT's look, so funny!


Crazy girls of T17. <3


JOHN SO FATHERLY!!! Haha :D


Our first group shot with some orphans.


Hehe, 老师好可爱喔!(Look at what Cindy's trying to do.)


SHARNELLLLL <3


So we returned to our resort, had dins and reflection time! After that, we walked along the poolside and saw poles. Being slutty as usual...


Look at the slutty ones. Lol!

Next day! We were up early for breakfast and all ready for our mission.


Trees casting down shadows on the sand, nice effect!


How could we not do the jump shot?! Hahaha.


Waiting for our bus to fetch us to Orphanage. Haha I think Kit Yee was having a bad stomache that morning but she refused to let it all out! Hahaha!


Pretty sky & hardworking us.


The sky is damn awesome!


It was so hot and sunny that I had a permanent tanline on my feet, the '7' marks, till now.


Naughty kids. Spot the middle finger! Omg, I think I just saw twins, seriously.


Busy bees...


Little boy giving us some moral support whilst we worked hard! :D


Mel Val Ho. Hahaha.


Our lunch wasn't very appetizing, unfortunately.


So that was it for the 2nd day. I was happy you were happy. Awesome.

3rd day was mainly painting the kitchen which we sort of screwed up a little bit. =S


It was yet another hot HOT day. Ah, my feet. =(


Go guys! :)


Chanel and some kids living beside the kitchen. We played catching with them and other whatsnot. It was crazy but fun!


1st: Kit Yee 2nd: Si Yuan & Darren


Mini house for the hen/rooster (can't figure out oops).


1st: There, the henster. 2nd: Planning on what games to play with the kids.


Roll up your sleeves if you don't want to get ugly tanlines!


Translator helping us with the games.


Cute girl!!!!!! :DDD


Oh my shadow.


1st: Catch me if you can! 2nd: Girls shot!


All set for the 'Hen & Chicken' game!


2nd: Si Yuan trying to shit while waiting for the soccer game to commence. Haha.


1st: Soccer gang 2nd: Rugby gang


Excited kids! :)


So adorableeeeeeeeeeee!


Some of the girls are quite pretty actually.


Playing their game which I don't really what it is. =S


"Hooray!"


1st: John the fatherly one again. 2nd: Farewell handshake.


Queuing up for their small packet of crackers from us.


Last group shot with them! Omg, I miss batam! =(

The fourth day, we just went around shopping and bought some great loots. Oh ya, we went bowling on one night too! Hahaha, I'm sucha noob. After that, took ferry back to Singapore. So close yet so far.


It was such a wonderful experience you wouldn't understand unless you get to hands-on yourself.


Back to Singapore. =( Back to reality. =(=(

Till then.

No comments: