Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tonight's gonna be a mug night.

Today @ 6.40am:
"Why in the world would i forget to wear my glasses? Goodness..."

Today @ 5.03pm:
"Just made a deal to finish vectors 1&2, reaction kinetics, econs adas tutorials by tonight if not, no shower tmr after the cruel mass pe. Very motivated! "For bathing, I will!" Going to ps now to buy paints for band banner ALONE. Shall find somewhere to mug. Yes, I can do it."

Today @ 8.46pm:
"I'm freezing my bones out!"



I like even Thursdays. :)

After school, the class went to attend Kirti's Dad's wake. It was the first time for everyone of us to attend a different race's funeral. Then went to AMK Hub for lunch at Mos Burger. Went to PS alone after that to buy paints at Spotlight for the band banner and mugged at Burger King for 3hours. Home sweet home.

I feel so accomplished that 3 out of 4 assignments are done. Imma go do Chemistry later. :D

Omg ya, I also went for some mini shopping at PS and bought cute stationaries at Daiso before I mugged. Good source of motivation ya know! Haha.

Band band band band band. Why why why why why?

Some photos to make my blog less mundane and wordy:




P.S: Omg, my mum just told me to get contacts! :DDDD

No comments: