Monday, January 18, 2010

The Only Way Out: Webcam Spams!

Met up with these crazy girls at Bras Basah Macs early in the morning for our Econs video project. So yeah, an excuse to use the laptop and to 'relieve' some stress, we've decided to embark on another whole series of webcam spams yet again. We were lucky we didn't get stares from people. Wait, or maybe we did but we were just way too involved in the spams and making whole lot of noises. Decent noises. Haha!

Photobucket
Kit Yee looked spastic in one of the photos here!

Photobucket
Our hotdog; Chanel's hand. Hahaha!

Photobucket
Being lame and totally random...

Photobucket
Preparing for an appropriate group shot for our video.

Photobucket
Chanel looked like a ghost! Gosh. =S

Photobucket
Stupid, why must I be the one in front when my face is already so blady big?

Photobucket
Act cool 1-2-3.

Photobucket
Act cute only!

Photobucket
Still spamming...

Photobucket
Haha, making full use of the 'props' around us I must say.

After that, finished my homework with Chanel then off to meet Gurlfriends. Enjoyed my day out although I was being totally ignorant that there's school the next day. Oh btw, I bought a new pair of school shoes from Onitsuka! MAD LOVE <3

Ok back to reality.

No comments: