Sunday, January 10, 2010

What I go to school for.

I'm going to school, going to school yes going to school. J2 now (freaking fast) but I like the idea, no? I have to stick to my status quo. Today's dinner was extra meaningful for me. Enlightenment is the word, I guess. I can make it through the rain, embrace those hardships and accept the mountainous challenges set for me. Main point is to not give up.

I Love My Family.
(Actually, it's good that my elder sis reads my blog. Just not in front of me pls.)

Are we all ready for school? With school now, there's not much time for band. Time constrains = the level of effectiveness gets hindered. This holiday has been majorly set for band, really. Enjoyed it tremendously but you pretty much lose the other; studies but I honestly wouldn't mind not fulfilling the latter though. Hehe. Ok, I need to get rid of that bad idea.

Band.
I can't emphasise how much I love to be in it, to be part of CJCSB especially, despite all the dramas and episodes. The feeling I have for this band is too much of a difference as compared to SCB. The people make up everything. Although it was a rough start for everyone, specifically the committee, I know we can do it somehow. I see a ray of light during our chalet. (Sidetrack: Will blog about Tune-In & Band Chalet soon.)

Alrighty, gotta go and sleep early. School tomorrow. Bring. It. On.

Till then.

No comments: