Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sianzx ttm.

My thoughts on the way home:
(Typed on phone - notes)
"Thanks pa and mee for the car-ride home from tpy. really needed it although it's still no can do for contacts replacements. (No link!) =( well, i'll learn how to deal without it and be a small-eyed monster with a flat nose till A's is over. Haha who am i impressing anyway? Higher expectations, huiyi. Wait, is there even a specific one? Doesn't seem like it. Why is it that the rest can be so innovative? Where do they find their Buddha inspiration from? No joke. and koufu's duck rice stall is damn kiam siap. Tsk. Anyhow, am starting to love econs all over again!!!! Must be the teacher, really. I was lost during physics lect today but must say the lecturer is still as awesome. Oh discovered something, it only take 42mins to travel from every point on earth to somewhere else if we dig a tunnel on earth! Lo & behold, let gravity take you on an eyes popping, head bursting journey! hahaha. And gp was even worse than yesterday, goodness me. Alright, pa is cursing the car in front now. am reaching home soon. While you're reading this, I jolly-well go do something productive before I sleep. Kthxbye. Love you!"


I'm so tired of band. Why? It just isn't working out. Why am I so dumb and life is just not fair.

(Mood contrast, I know. Guess I just need to rant.) Oh, can't wait to see the J1s tomorrow. Yayyyy!!! :D

Till then.

No comments: