Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The notion of getting and not getting,


Taken after our refreshing bath in school after one whole strenuous hour of mass PE. We were getting ready for dins at TPY. Haha was freaking starving by then, thus the time check.

Goodness, I was so sleepy today in school, especially maths. The lecturer is like a combination of Mr Chow and Mr Azam. Hilarious at times but can really put you to sleep MOST OF THE TIME. Vectors. Dot Product. My eyes were overpowering my mind to the maximum. Oh but Physics lecture was interesting! Gravitation. Universe is one awesome schlock. (No, I'm serious. Just that I can't find a word to describe it better than feaces.) & Mr Goh rocks totally. :D

Band after school was equivalent to double the shagginess. Extreme Makeover is exciting. Variations is boring.

Hmm, random question. What if I become a teacher? Haha.

Omg, bangkok soon. Fast as lightning.

Beef Udon, anyone?

Till then.

No comments: