Thursday, January 21, 2010

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.



Take a moment to watch these videos of T17's OCIP trip to Cambodia since spending hours to upload photos and typing in captions ain't the rational thing to do right now. Hahaha. Everyone had a blast, although we were all aware that doing this wasn't much for them but rather, more for us. The cliche phrase, "eye-opening experience" is very applicable here I must say. You can't imagine the 45mins ferry ride can actually be that impactful. Overall, the trip was awesome! :D (Photos next time ya.)

Anyways, I was almost late for school today. =S Hate the Shit-I'm-gonna-be-late feeling! Fortunately, dad zoom-ed fast enough for me to reach CJC at 7.20a.m. Hehe thanks Pa.

I'm a Dove. You?

I need to be a studious kiddo.

Yaki Tori Curry Ramen today! Yum yum.

Till then.

No comments: