Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away.


Went PS alone after band in an attempt to finish up my homework but ended up luring myself to Daiso, thereby buying those irresistibly cute stuffs! I am so gonna learn how to make the pig origami. :)


After that, went Novena and Dad picked me up to go grandma's house for reunion dinner. & omg, Wei Shan is so cute I swear! She was so intrigued by the watches and refused to take it off.


In preparation for CCA Bazaar... Hehe.


SL Meeting with the SCs. Like so serious only...

The other night, I was so inspired to draw.

More like doodles eh?




I call this "Frenchboy" out of random-ness, of course.


My drawing materials and the current book I'm reading! Picoult's books are forever so exciting. :D

Now, back to my mundane study study study routine. Oh ya, Sojourn later! Hehehehehe....

No comments: