Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love-hate Relation.

10 pointers of why I love today:
(Not in order)
1. Awesome 2T17
2. Yaki Tori Curry Ramen
3. Engaging Physics lecture
4. Humorous procrastination video
5. Cool aerobic exercises
6. C.N Blue - I'm A Loner
7. Band mates
8. X-country: Competitive (Damn ons lor!)
9. Crazy girls
10. Funny maths lecturer

10 pointers of why I hate today:
(Not in order)
1. Right contact lens nowhere to be found
2. Ugly glasses to school
3. Bad hair
4. Bad face
5. Menses cramp during mass PE
6. Boring GP tutorial
7. Parents' nagging (because of point 1&2)
8. Chemistry: Reaction kinetics lecture
9. Maths: Vector lecture
10. 5 storeys high classroom

Rockerfella, girls?

Confused between com(puter) and comb. =S

4hours of sleep ftw.

I'm as equally blind as a bat, you all know that. I have a flat nose; I can't wear glasses for long. Goodness me, why am I born like that? Still remember I had to ask for Hui Sian's help to find the girls after PE cos I wasn't wearing them. Sighhh...

I officially regret putting on that pair of huge rectangular antique glasses when I'm 4. =(

Till then.

No comments: