Sunday, March 21, 2010

Are you ready for school tmr?

I'm not.

Photobucket

There are a few reasons why and I'm more than glad to share it with you. Haha,mainly because I have yet to complete my holiday assignments (actually, either way I'm still not planning to chiong by tonight. We know our limits, no?), my brain is still with Barack Obama for use, procrastination is my religion for which I intend to be as holy as possible and I didn't catch up with any sleep AT ALL. This is so sad.

Also, the fact that it's my birthday tomorrow bring about a series of different emotions.
I would like to enjoy the day with T17 girls as much as possible. Prolly go catch Mel's hockey match or something. Happy.
But thinking that Jane would most likely want to taupok me, together with the rest of T17 girls... it's Fear. HAHAHA!
This year's birthday would be quite a significant one. Since it's the big (for me) ONE EIGHT, I ought to do something interesting on that day like go clubbing, purchase a packet of cigg, lepak at a pub with a jug of beer etc. Thrill, no more.

and I guess the list will go indefinitely long...

Wait,

IS THERE EVEN A HOLIDAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Despite how much I enjoy going for band, enjoy playing music etc, people like Ying Xuan will sometimes remind us about school work which make the whole section go, "OH SHIT! I haven't do complex numbers. Still got Carbonyl compounds leh!" This is worrying.

Now, this is why I joined the group, "I'd rather attend a band school." on facebook. Hahaha, lame I know.

Alright, no point complaining too much. As if there will be some sort of an education revolution after I blabber some nonsensical excuses here. Main point = I'm dead.

Oh wells... I'm going to be optimistic!
Photobucket
Cause I just bought a cool pink denim shorts! Hahaha...

Love,
the ever optimistic Huiyi.

No comments: