Sunday, March 14, 2010

FIKA SWEDISH CAFE/ NUS OPEN HOUSE 10/ X-COUNTRY

I've been spamming photo posts these few days just cos I'm too free. Hahaha, want to clear all the overdued photos you see. So you might have missed some post. No worries, just double check the hyperlink titles on the left sidebar under the month of March. :) Enjoy!

FIKA SWEDISH CAFE!

Photobucket
Thought it was a mobile toliet initially but no, it's just a lorry that goes around fixing toliets.

Photobucket
Shermain & Shawn.

Photobucket
This cafe is damn cool I swear. Located near Haji Lane, go now!!!

Photobucket
Can you spot me in the background? Heh.

Photobucket
Weimingzx, the male chavunist.

Photobucket
See, he's so threatening.

Photobucket
Hi, this is my approachable face. What's yours?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shawn is the ultimate 24/7 emo kid. You know why? He has got natural eyeliner!

Photobucket
Stupid weiming, focus on the wrong person. But not bad lah.

Photobucket
I like this photo.

Photobucket
Raspberry Cheesecake.

Photobucket
Banana Oreo Cheesecake.

Photobucket
Pistachio Cheesecake.

Photobucket
Apple Crumble with Icy Ice Cream.

Photobucket
Haha.

Photobucket
Want some? Yum yum.

Photobucket
"What?" -_-

Photobucket
FREAKING FUNNY FACE!!!

Photobucket
Unglam #1

Photobucket
Unglam #2

Photobucket
Timer-shot. (I wanted to type timer-shit)

Photobucket
I remember Janey they all didn't know what is the flower thing I mentioned when she was doing her tongue foldings and all. So here you go. This is for you, Jane! :D

NUS OPEN HOUSE 2010

It was a blast, totally! I love the school, the environment, the facilities, the people and most of all, THE GRADES. -__- Attended the talks for FASS & Biz which were really informative and useful for clueless people like me.

Photobucket
Then, we went for a tour around the whole campus and stop by the newly built business school for a look! :D

Photobucket
& yes, I've sort of decided what I want to do.

Photobucket
I'm happy now.

X-Country!

Do not need to elaborate much I guess?

Photobucket
Btzy looks angry here. Lol. Bong at the background!

Photobucket
Hehehehehe.

Photobucket
Kee Hao, Bryan Tang, Andy!

Photobucket
Bong.

Photobucket
I LIKE THIS PHOTO! :D

Photobucket
Free head butts anyone?

Photobucket
Hahaha, look at Andy! Why am I frowning?

Photobucket
Joel head butts Andy! Hahaha I think I can express very well with my face.

Photobucket
John head butts Joel! Look at my face. -__-

Photobucket
Kee Hao head butts John! The girls were totally ignorant of the guys in front, no?

Photobucket
Tao Yee comes in trying to head butt someone, anyone.

Photobucket
One final perfect group photo! :D

No comments: