Sunday, March 28, 2010

MY NOT-SO-BORING 18TH BDAY SPENT IN SCHOOL!

22/03 (Monday) was a good day. That week was fabulous! Even though it was spent in school, attending boring lectures, catch-no-balls tutorials and whatsnot, my beloved school mates made everything worth it. :)

Photobucket
Present from Kit Yee! :D I was really excited to see what's inside.

Photobucket
And everything was packed in YELLOWWWWWWWW! Awesome.

Photobucket
The things are YELLOW too! Oh man, yellow ftw. That girl also gave me a yellow disc with one song that is repeated 18 times in the album. -__-

Photobucket
Presents from Valerie and Chanel! :)

Photobucket
Although pink was so last year but she really know what I like! Travel, music and most of all, CUTE STUFFS!

Photobucket
Sweet. :)

Ellycia and Shermain crashed my house at 11p.m on Monday night. What a 'surprise' visit! Hahaha...

Photobucket
Fusion Berry Cheesecake from McCafe! Still edible la...

Photobucket
Where's my mole?!

Photobucket
Cake from Januavi! & a few of those chicken pies. Hehehe.

Photobucket
My chicken pies! Hahaha, that bead necklace is so not me but will turn it into a bracelet.

Photobucket
More presents from Januavi! LOVE HER TOTALLY! YELLOWW!

Photobucket
We went HMV together to select my storybook and DVD! :) We should all watch 'Precious', really.

Photobucket
AWWWW, WHO ELSE WOULD CALL ME MONKEY FACE & LION HEAD?!?!?!?

Photobucket
CATHERINE TOHHHHHHHH! LOVE HERRR!

Photobucket
Present from the Band Comm. FREAKING BIG I SWEAR!

Photobucket
& it's a DOMOKUN!!!!! Can't really see from the photo but it's really a big one.

REALY THANKFUL FOR ALL THE BDAY WISHES AND PRESENTS!
:D

I AM BLESSED. LOVE Y'ALL!

P.S: Omg, I just dreamt of my 18th birthday party. Thought it was real.... oh man.

No comments: