Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DOME & BUS MARATHON.

Met up with the 3 'Huiyi Lee's for dinner at Dempsey! :)

Photobucket
Eugenia, Ellycia, Shermain.

Photobucket
This girl bought the glasses at $15 in an attempt to act like how I normally push up my glasses!

Photobucket
Finding DOME...

Photobucket
Found it! :D

Photobucket
Buff girl.

Photobucket
Shermain & Eugenia. Look at the hairband around Shermain's neck, another imitation! -__-

Photobucket
Buffy Elly and I!

Photobucket
I look so fair beside her! =(

Photobucket
Lover. <3

Photobucket
Act coolzx only.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eugenia the pig.

Photobucket
Shermain Bond. HAHAHA GET IT? =P

Photobucket
Smiles! I love them so much.

Then, our food came... yum.

Photobucket
My Iced Chocolate with Gelato.

Photobucket
Shermain's Iced Latte.

Photobucket
Eugenia's Salmon Chowder. Hahaha, hospital soup!

Photobucket
My Gourmet Pie with Beef Stroganoff.

Photobucket
Elly's Tortilla Wrap.

Photobucket
Shermain's Seafood Tomato Squid Ink Linguine.

Photobucket
Eugenia's Pumpkin & Cheese Risotto.

So, they were sort of having a mini competition to see who can best dress up like me.

Photobucket
CHICKEN PIES FRESHLY BAKED FROM ME! :D

Photobucket
There you go. The winner got a CAKE from me! :DDDD

Photobucket
Cupcakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'll be delighted if someone gave me this you know... You'd better feel the same way, Ellycia Leong.

Photobucket
Machiam her birthday siol.

Photobucket
Hahaha her 'cake'!

Photobucket
'Dear John' novel, Pick-Up-Stix and Bear Pegs!!!

After that, we took long bus rides back to Pasir Ris. Took us approximately more than an hour eh?

Photobucket
Shermain wore Shawn's shirt for the day!

Photobucket
Hahah they're so cute, look at their faces.

Photobucket
I looked so retarded. Hahaha.

Photobucket
I love my retarded friends who loves taking retarded photos! We're so cool.

Photobucket
Shermain & Eugenia, better appreciate the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans k!

Photobucket
Ellycia is the only uncool one.

Photobucket
HAHAHA, look at Shermain! :D

Photobucket
Damn disgusting and don't ever move back to make your head smaller!

Photobucket
Long bus rides are for camwhoring, no?

Photobucket
Damn pervertic leh, this woman.

Photobucket
Geeky.

Photobucket
Eugenia can't handle the camera. HAHAH!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bits and pieces...

Photobucket
We don't have to worry when we're out with Elly. Lol!

Photobucket
Eugeniagzx.

Simple dinner.

Good company.

Fantastic night.

***

I snoozed till now. I'm so dead. -__-

No comments: