Friday, March 19, 2010

"The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection." - Michaelangelo

photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Among all the artsy fartsy stuff, I must say painting is the one I love the most.

What about you?

***

Random thoughts for me to sort out:

Things have been rough but we'll make it through as always.
It's like the menstrual cycle; the time of the month, you find yourself so attractive, like gravity, to all those shit. Face the music, cause that's what we've been living for.

I dislike weak-minded people. They cooperate no shit. Stop whining. Get a life, please.

If we ever meet again, that's IF.

Humans are said to be born self-centered in nature but that doesn't mean we'll have to stick to it. Selfish people, go sell fish la!

Omg, cannot stand it know....

I miss T17 girls.

I feel so strange and lonely with the J2s totally outnumbered by those small ones.

It's time. Let's go.

***

Busy life's back on track. Add oil!

Love, Huiyi.

No comments: