Saturday, March 13, 2010

Say YAY! to Hua Hin.

Second day @ Hua Hin.

Woke up and Papsy made breakfast for us! :)

Photobucket
Think this is pork if I'm not wrong.

Photobucket
Papsy looks cute here! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Everyone's so lepak siol....

Photobucket
Yum yum yum....

Photobucket
This is the best.

After that, we went to the beach again. Sunshine! :D

Photobucket
Omg, I want to go back there!!!! =(

Photobucket
Then, we went for some cheap mani/pedicure service. The little girl wearing the checked red shirt is so adorable!

Photobucket
Uncle brought us to this place for lunch. Good food! :D

Photobucket
Younger sis and I.

Photobucket
Elder sis and I. Yes, my sundress looks like some kueh, now that I realised it.

After lunch, we took a long ride to somewhere really far for snorkling at Koh Talu Island!

Photobucket
Waiting for the rest to buy their stuff...

We sort of took a 'private' boat to Koh Talu Island as the group timing was way over our schedule. This is damn cool!

Photobucket
Board a lorry. Don't you think we look like some illegal immigrants?

Photobucket
Brother's face is the best. So cool...

Photobucket
Hahaha, look at my elder sis's hair.

Photobucket
Here comes our 'private' boat!

Photobucket
Brother's expression is so natural, no?

Photobucket
Elder sis would call her 'Sister number 2'. Lol.

Photobucket
My brother was freaking out. So hilarious and frustrating at the same time. I was trying to see what's under the sea.

Photobucket
Uncle threw food to feed the fishes and he deliberately throw it towards our direction so all the fishes came to us! =S

Photobucket
So nice, we had the whole island for ourselves!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Face damn unglam but I'm happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Papsy and Brother.

Photobucket
We managed to catch the sunset!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lucky seven tanlines!

Photobucket
BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket
AWESOME!

Photobucket
WHOAH.

Photobucket
Haha, our 'private' boat.

Then went for dinner at this funfair. So cool I know! Hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were there for not long and there was a partial black-out.

Photobucket
Played games at extremely cheap price. We won a lot of soft-toys and the auntie wasn't quite happy about it. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are all scattered around the house now.

Photobucket
Omg, my muscular arm!!! Hahahaha!

No comments: