Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Va le Français & Disparaît le vert.

This year's cross-country was themed as 'CJC Goes French & Green' due to the upcoming Youth Olympic Games (YOG) festive and as the theme implies, each class is to have a mascot dressed up in whatever that is related to France. So... you guys still remember Zinadine Zidane?

The guy with the infamous headbutt move that all girls ought to learn for self-defence. Haha kidding...Take a look at the '06 World Cup Finals match to recall.


At that time, this news created such a huge hoo-haa and since he represented France, leaving everyone with such fond memories of him, why not use him for our mascot then?

Ok, the issue is, all guys are running competitive. Since the girls are so glamorous as always (RIGHT?) plus Kit was running competitive, I DECIDED TO MAKE AN OMG-SO-FREAKING-HUGE SACRIFICE FOR 2T17! (Januavi, my 大餐thanks.)

Hahahahaha ok so exaggerating actually. Overall, cross-country was enjoyable! Saw quite a few bandsmen as their class's mascot. :) More photos will be uploaded once Kit is ready to publish on facebook. Stupid girl, I still cannot believe she has a private blog! Better don't gossip about me ah, cos nobody will gossip with you since it's PRIVATE. -__-

Photobucket
Hehehe the bald head was a failure but who cares. I think I'm the only girl dressed up like that please. The rest were in frenchmaid costumes etc. I'm so cool I know. *self-consoles* We even had to do catwalk up the stairs. Omg......... I'm glad it's over.

Group shot! :D
Photobucket
Omggg, regarding the free head butts, I actually head-butted one random guy for the camera. Once again, HUGE HUGE SACRIFICE. HAHAHAHA, ok I'll stop this now.

Schlock, it's 10.14p.m already.

Time for some studying.

Love, Huiyi.

No comments: