Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh Melisssa, Melisssa...

Yesterday, after one hour of Monetary Policy in school, all of us didn't want to go back home so early so we decided to crash Mel's house! :) Thanks, Melissssssssssa!

Photobucket
Her house is awesome I swear.

Photobucket
Darren, Kit Yee, Melissa, Januavi.

Photobucket
We just slacked at her house... a little of camwhoring.

Photobucket
Nice ceiling. :)

Photobucket
My legs are short but I'm proud of it. Hahaha.

Photobucket
Sharnel and January.

Photobucket
Kiddy! :D

Photobucket
Mel playing the piano. Oh ya, I haven't seen you playing your flute!

Photobucket
It's nice to just chill out together with no worries on hand and talk about the most random stuff like shaving armpit hair and lasik.

Photobucket
Hahaha. Kee Hao exercising.

Photobucket
Val and Janey playing the piano. I was doodling with the antique organ.

Photobucket
Melissa, Darren, Joel.

Photobucket
Kiddy and Mel!

Photobucket
Cute little Melissa and her twin brother! :)

Photobucket
Group photo.

Omg. I'm addicted to palm seeds, Mel! =S

No comments: